Ask the Expert with Carole Greenland
Ask the Expert with Carole Greenland from Wardrobe Wake-Up.
Carole Greenland is a Stylist and Wardrobe Expert. With her professional help and guidance you can learn which styles suit your body shape, which key pieces to have in your wardrobe and how to create your personal style! We all know how important clothing can be, especially in important situations. If you are well dressed you feel confident which comes through in job interviews, when meeting clients, or giving presentations.
Carole recently held a ‘What to Wear’ evening for LBN, as well as holding a Neckline Workshop at our Meet the Expert event to demonstrate to members which neckline suites them best. Here are Caroles ‘Points to Remember’ when choosing your wardrobe, whether for work or for leisure.
6 Points to Remember!
- Wear colours and styles that suit you.
- Get organised – the best advice I can give is to decide the night before what to wear the next day, your clothes, underwear, accessories, coat and pack your bag with everything you will need. Saves a lot of time and decision making the next morning
- Be aware that our eyes are always drawn to horizontal lines, for instance a low hemline will make you seem shorter, and if your hem falls on our widest part, that will draw attention to it.
- Spend your money where you spend your time.
- Wear your best clothes more often, did you know we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time
- When buying separates, the ideal is that it goes with 3 other items you already have, can be worn in 3 seasons and for 3 different occasions.
Contact Carole for a wardrobe consultation on email@example.com or phone her on 015394 48201 / 07909 562 139.
Looking for a Christmas gift idea? Carole also has gift vouchers available, contact her to find out more.