With Natalie Hailey of Hot Content
Thursday, January 18th 2018
10am to 12pm (followed by lunch)
Longlands Hotel, Crooklands
For most people, search engine optimisation seems complex, technical and, quite frankly, terrifying.
All SEO is, is a way to make sure more of the RIGHT people find your website.
Every single business today needs to have an online presence and, so long as Google and other search engines exist, having a visible website is an essential part of this.
This workshop is for you if:
- The mere mention of the words ‘search engine optimisation’ strikes fear into your heart
- You know you need more people to see your website but you don’t know how to make that happen
- Your website is not on page 1 of Google
- You want to improve the performance of your website
- You want to be able to learn the basic techniques to optimise your website pages without relying on your web developer
This workshop will give you the toolkit and confidence you need to take control of your website’s SEO and start driving relevant and quality traffic to your website.