Beech House 40 Greenside Kendal, a stylish Bed and Breakfast establishment situated in a fantastic location.
Beech House is in a quiet conservation area within the historic town of Kendal, with easy access to the whole of the Lake District. We are proud recipients of a recent 5 Diamond Silver Rating from the English Tourism Council. Only eight miles from both M6 junction 36 and Lake Windermere.
We are within walking distance of Kendal’s many excellent shops, restaurants, The Brewery Art Centre, Golf Club and Tourist information Centre.
• 5 En-Suite Bedrooms (2 Deluxe & 3 Classic)
• Plush, stylish and relaxing surroundings
• Superb personalised service
• Friendly staff
• Locally produced quality food sourced in Kendal and the surrounding area
• Wireless internet access throughout
Choose from the two south facing deluxe rooms Penthouse and Greenside with
• Superior king size beds
• High quality bed linen
• Cosy sofas
• Flat screen plasma television
All rooms have the same high level of quality offering
• Refreshment trays
• Access to well stocked beverage fridge – with honesty box payment
• DVD player or TV with video