Ginny Koppenhol Photography
I’m a portrait photographer & creative workshop facilitator.
Some of the things I can help with…
* Creating top-notch images to show off the people behind your business or organisation
* Running fun and super useful smartphone photography workshops
* Using phone photography as a tool for boosting mental health through my ‘Gratitude Gallery’ course
* Creative portraits of musicians, and anyone else for that matter
* Fabulous family photography
Oh, and I’m sometimes a DJ too.
I started my portrait photography business in 2015, following 14 years as an Occupational Therapist working in NHS mental health services. A big leap that’s paid off. I still get to work with people in a creative way, which is just the best. I love combining my mental health experience with my creative endeavours wherever possible, hence developing workshops along these lines.